Family Hotels in Paris
Four Seasons Hotel George V – luxury
Great service and staff. Good sized swimming pool. Kids’ bathrobes, greeting gift (for young guests), and complimentary baby food and toiletries. Babysitting services with 24 hours notice. Kids eat for free at the hotel’s restaurants. Family Recreation Manager helps families plan their visit. Close to George V metro station.
Le Bristol – luxury
Beautiful spacious rooms. Great indoor swimming pool. Children and families are not an afterthought here and are truly welcomed and pampered. There’s a good kids menu, a garden treasure hunt, and a supervised kids club and playroom.
Renaissance Paris Vendome – luxury
A boutique style hotel in a fantastic location. Nice pool, fitness center, sauna, and steam room. An easy walk to the Tuleries, Champs Elysees, and Louvre. Close to Tuileries metro station.
The Westin Paris Vendome – luxury
Very close to the Renaissance (above) but here you exchange the swimming pool for a larger room and suites are larger still. Excellent kid-friendly service and great restaurants both in the restaurant and just out the door. Tuileries metro station is very close.
Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel – moderate
Chain hotel that has clean simple rooms with friendly service. Nice swimming pool. Short walk to the Eiffel Tower. Close to Bir-Hakeim metro station.
Holiday Inn St Germain Des Pres – moderate
Awesome location near Luxembourg Gardens and many shops and restaurants. Larger rooms than most mid-range Paris hotels. A great value hotel for the hip St Germain area. Very close to 2 different metro lines making getting anywhere in Paris very easy.
Timhotel Le Louvre – budget
Best deal near the Louvre. Small but acceptable rooms. Louvre-Rivoli metro stop is very close.
More Hotels for Families
All of these hotels have triple, quad, or family rooms. The larger the room the earlier they seem to be snatched up – so book early.
- Residence La Concorde (1er, moderate, metro: Concorde)
- Résidence du Lion d’Or Louvre (1er, moderate, metro: Tuileries)
- Hôtel Des Halles (1er, moderate, metro: Châtelet)
- Montpensier Hotel (1er, budget, metro: Palais Royal)
- Hôtel Sainte-Marie (2e, budget, metro: Bonne Nouvelle)
- La Maison Favart (2e, luxury, metro: Quatre-September)
- Ascot Opera (2e, moderate, metro: Quatre-September)
- Hotel Americain (3e, budget, metro: Filles du Calvaire)
- Paris France Hotel (3e, budget, metro: Temple)
- Hotel Saint-Louis Marais (4e, moderate, metro: Sully-Morland)
- Appartement Place Jeanne D’arc (4e, budget, metro: Olympiades)
- Residence Henri IV (5e, moderate, metro: Maubert-Mutualité)
- Hotel Claude Bernard Saint-Germain (5e, moderate, metro: Maubert-Mutualité)
- Hôtel Des Mines (5e, moderate, RER: Luxembourg)
- Marignan Hotel (5e, budget, metro: Maubert-Mutualité)
- Hotel Royal Cardinal (5e, budget, metro: Cardinal Lemoine)
- Résidence & Spa Le Prince Régent (6e, luxury, metro: Cluny-La Sorbonne)
- Dauphine Saint Germain – interconnected rooms (6e, moderate, metro: Odéon)
- Hôtel Jardin de l’Odéon (6e, moderate, metro: Odéon)
- Hôtel Eugénie (6e, budget, metro: Odéon)
- Residence Du Palais (6e, budget, metro: Notre-Dame-des-Champs)
- Hôtel du Palais Bourbon (7e, moderate, metro: Varenne)
- Hotel de la Paix (7e, moderate, metro: École Militaire)
- Valadon Colors (7e, moderate, metro: École Militaire)
- Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza (8e, luxury+, metro: Saint-Philippe du Roule)
- Londres Et New York (8e, moderate, metro: Saint-Lazare)
- Hôtel Langlois (9e, moderate, metro: Théâtre Mogador)
- Residhome Paris Opéra (9e, luxury, metro: Théâtre Mogador)
- Hôtel De La Paix (15e, moderate, metro: Boucicaut)
- Résidence Alma Marceau (16e, luxury, metro: Alma Marceau)
- Hotel Residence Foch (16e, moderate, metro: Porte Dauphine)